Girls (6-10 yrs.)
- Color appropriate blanket (dependent on the climate you live in)
- I crochet afghans for each child, but the blanket does not need to be homemade. You can purchase fleece blankets from the store or even make fleece tied blankets.
- Small travel pillow
- A man’s medium t-shirt works well
- Stuffed animal
- Wash cloth
- 3-in-1 kid's soap
- White Rain at Walmart is shampoo/conditioner/body wash
- Books, coloring books and crayons, puzzle books, toy cars, etc.
- Anything to keep them busy in the social worker’s office
- Duffel bag
- A thrift store is great place for bags—just make sure they're clean and the zippers work
- Another idea is to pick up a few bags on clearance after back-to-school time